Welcome to Akwa-Worx
AkwaWorx are an OEM Water & Waste Water treatment resource company servicing the natural resources and associated industries. AkwaWorx focus is on providing expert solutions for potable and sewage water treatment, chemical dosing, pumping, and control systems.
- OEM Potable & Sewage Treatment Systems
- Mine accomodation water treatment
- Chloromination & Chemcial dosing
- Monthly or Full-time WTP & STP servicing
- Pump stations
- Reverse Osmosis & Ultra Filtration
- Water treatment chemical supplies
- Media & screen filtration systems
- Disinfection, screening, sludge management, aeration & evaporation systems.
- Water softening systems
- Mechanical & civil services supply & installation
- PLC based automation
- Valving with pneumatic or electric control
- Instrumentation including flow metering
1000 EP potable and sewage water treatment plant recently shipped to PNG for mine construction camp. The modularised system was chosen to suit the terrain and project staging. The plants are automated with Siemens PLC and Profibus communications and have the capability for remote sensing and management. When commissioned the plant will process 250,000 litres per day.
1000-EP sewage and Potable water treatment plant recently installed for an accommodation camp near Gladstone on behalf of MDJV. The plant uses state of the art PLC control, Profibus comms, pumping and instrumentation. Reclaimed water is disposed to land via irrigation under strict environmental controls. The Plants are operated and maintained under service contract by Akwa-Worx with full-time operator.